World-famous, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel is an awe-inspiring historic San Francisco luxury hotel. With its reputation for impeccable service the Fairmont promises a truly memorable experience for Travelwizard.com guests.
Centrally located atop Nob Hill, The Fairmont is a short cable car trip from the bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. In fact, it is the only spot in San Francisco where each of the City’s cable car lines meet. The 62 elegant suites at the Hotel offer impressive views of the City and Bay. Each of the hotel’s spacious guestrooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, Frette linen ensembles, pillow top beds, and MP3 docking stations.
Travelwizard.com Guests will get their third night free if they book between April 1st and August 15th, 2015
- Also For 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- in Restaurant
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit,
- to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Call 1 800 330 8820 or 1 415 446 5252 to reserve your room now.